Meditation is a highly effective, mind-discipline exercise that has been utilised by eastern cultures for many thousands of years; it has become more popular in the west recently as the scientific and medical communities have both celebrated meditation’s abundant mental and physical health benefits.
Meditation is for anyone who wishes to master their busy mind, cultivate deeper levels of peace and boost their overall well being.
Meditation has been proven to do the following:
- Reduces anxiety
- Balances blood pressure
- Calms over-thinking
- Improves quality of sleep
- Improves mental focus
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves patience
- Promotes cellular healing
- Improves overall self-discipline
- Calms addictive/impulsive behaviour
- Disempowers habitual self-destructive thoughts
- Grows brain cells
- Cools aggression
With over a decade of meditation tutoring experience, I have taught as many business professionals as I have spiritual seekers; meditation benefits everybody, regardless of their reason for learning. The belief for those who use meditation spiritually is that the more we discipline the mind, the more it reveals our true nature.
Meditation was a real game changer for me personally, by helping bring my anxious and busy mind under control, it liberated me from a vast amount of needless mental suffering. Without any shadow of doubt, learning to meditate was the best decision I ever made.
Learning to meditate with Urban Zen gives an individual access to the following:
- Beginner-friendly and jargon-free presentation of information
- Step-by-step, simple and easy-to-follow instructions
- An experienced and passionate meditation teacher
- The science, philosophy and mechanics of meditation
- Guided breathing and meditation exercises
- Advanced techniques and troubleshooting
There are two ways to learn how to meditate with Urban Zen.
1) DOWNLOADABLE PROGRAMME
Learn to meditate in the comfort of your own home with the Urban Zen Meditation and Mindfulness Programme, which is available to purchase in the shop.
2) IN PERSON
If you would like to book a meditation workshop for a group of colleagues or friends, please get in touch.
If you have any questions or queries regarding meditation or Urban Zen’s Meditation and Mindfulness Programme, please do so via the contact buttons.